Over time

Recently I stay at the office after work so frequently.
Not in hurry, e.g. rushing to another job or getting home. Going to Beijing soon, erm, there are a lot of works not settle yet. 3 training of trainers, 2 follow-up events, budget and programme planning, endless correspondences, MAC grant proposals, MAC reports, MYSOR reports, annual budget programme, internal annual report, online report, annual work plan and budget for MYSOR, standard progress report.......

And there are 2 more months to go before new year comes. Anyway, year ends but works never end.

I think boss might like me very much, as I work hard, hard ... and is still hard.
Oh, I'm not complaining, I'm just like my job very much. I have my passion and I'm energetic. What a waste if I did not contribute (spend my energy in a more useful and effiecient ways)? OKay, I will be killed by family and best friends, if they read this. (I'll be questioning why I spend my energy on working?)

Anyway, I enjoy travel. Maybe working and travelling at the same time, give me a lot of satisfaction.

If I have a lot of money, will I satisfy with the money? Will I stop working? Will I use all the money to travel? Hahahah no no no, even I like money and travel, they are not equal. I do not wish to travel all the times. Maybe with the money, it will make my life easier. I can do things on my own will. I can travel to Europe, Pacific Islands ( Peru? New Zealand?) whenever I like. :)

I'm submitting my need to the universe, practicing it now.
(The secret told me to write and submit my need/wants to the universe, assumed receiving and imagined possessing it, then I will have what I want.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)