Exciting Journey

It was a scary but exciting journey. yes, to morib. Never been in morib, don't know where is it and how to get to there.

This time, I drove alone. My team members did not come with me. They will travel on their own... I hope they don't get lost somewhere. I can't help (devil...)

I was so glad that I made it. Actually I got a google map with me, it brought me into some small lanes of plantations - maybe is some shortcuts, but I was so helpless at the time. There was no road sign, no people. I should turn left into x x x road as shown on the map......I saw only palm trees.

I tried my luck, followed my instinct and observation + a little bit of confidence, I managed to spot a little signboard. Driving on a long straight road, without anything to recognize along. Few cars passed by. Very quiet road. I knew if I took a wrong direction, I would be nowhere.

Finally, with the trust, I got into Jenjarom town. Hooray!!

I really enjoyed the little adventure, hahaha is challenging like a quest or treasure hunt - anyway not recommended to "try" like this anymore -

someone will worry ...
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)