Now I know

I don't know that lovers who love each other so much are able to hurt each other so badly, when love turns into hatred. Now I know, I know how it hurts.

I told myself, it has no point to hurt the person you love, as he/she is the one you are in love and care with. (Don't hurt with words, don't hurt by testing him/her, don't hurt with manipulation etc....)

Sometimes, we are just too emotional and forget that he/she is a human who just like you and me. What I don't like, he/she doesn't like it neither.

Love would not continue exist, if one's do not accept who he/she is.
For love to grow, ones needs to forgive, accept, tolerant and respect he/she, vice versa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)