Please give me Strength to Continue

Back to the real life. Found the life is mundane. I'm impatient to change it. 
Doing the same work in the office. Facing the same problems. Doesn't find it attractive, although I have been placed to a higher level.
Could be tiring of pretending that everything is fine in the working space. 
People work for passions. People work with rules. People are trusty and honest. This has been my belief. But, it is not true.
Things just happen against my conscience and values.

I want to change my life! Please, anyone, give me some strength to continue!
Don't let my spirit rotten!
Don't let these darkness corrupted my mind!!

Please give me Strength to Continue!
Please give me Strength to Change!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)