the way to 30 years old

A group of young people (except one :p) celebrated my birthday with me yesterday. They are young (5-6 years) younger than me..eh hem, but I'm not OLD. I'm MATURED in many ways hahaha, there are benefits to grow old.

Yesterday night, of one night, I was taught again on the important lesson in my life. Friends who are passionate, trustworthy and honest are always there for you. They treat you excellent well from the bottom of their hearts.   

And only one night - I learned that I do too little for my family members. I support them, financially and mentally, but that's not enough. Making them happy is an important element that I've left out in our relationships. Thank you, mum! I wouldn't be here, without you.

Thank you, sisters! I know whatever decision I make will be supported by both of you. 

Thank you, friends! You all cheer up my life.

I'll live cheerfully and healthily every day of my life. Let's blow 30 candles when I'm 30!!! LOL  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)