(~I wish I have~)

"Where are we going now?"
"Don't know, where do you want to go?"
"I want to see xxxx"
"Alright, we go xxx"
 
I was in the PC fair. While I was walking out from the banquet hall (yes, they made us passed by all booths), I came across a "couple", a father and his lovely daughter. It was usual, but when I heard on how they talk to each other. I was surprised that the father talked to his daughter, just like a guy talks to his girl friend (I even turned to check on them - yes, a father and his daughter). He talked so softly, relaxed, patient and with some humour. Okay, not all guys talk like this to his girl friend. But, he might be exceptional. Anyway, I seldom heard a kid expresses their thoughts to their parents so directly, and parents talk to their children as if they are friends - without pressure and instructive words.

Suddenly, I had a thought. If I have a daughter and she has a father like him, she would be the happiest angel in her small small world.


(~I wish I have~)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)