2nd world war

recently, the tv is showing a soap series which happens during world war 2. I was resting at home yesterday (had been away from home for few weeks, finally, I'm home!!), and watching the episode with my mum.

While watching, my mum told me that the world war 2 happened during my grandma's time. As shown in the episode, my grandma and her family ran away from the Japanese army into jungle. She had to eat whatever she could find in the jungle when she was hiding in the jungle. She dirtied her face with charcoal to avoid being caught by the army. Their lives were very difficult at the time.

I feel gratitude for not living in those days. 

However war has never stopped but changes its form. 

Comments

  1. I wanna believe Japan and Malaysia can keep good friendship now, and will be forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i believe so.
    but de war i pointed here is on food, clean water, land, technology........war of resources

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)