It's one o'clock in the morning

I was thinking of my friends in other countries. These are the friends that I met along my travel. Every time when I leave a place, I don't feel like saying goodbye to my friends. It makes me feel like I'll never come back and see them again. Possibly, I would never see them again, because it has already been so many years since the last time I saw them.
After years of working at the same place, I have finally came to my max limit - I want to get out from here! I couldn't believe I have such patience. I really respect my own patience and durability. Finally, life moves on. I got a new place to go.
Where is my next destination and when will I leave to the destination?
I wanted to live as free as my friend in Mumbai now. 或许只是我不愿意离开这里,心甘情愿的被绑着吧。
Living the country meeting other friends. Laughing, smiling, giggling every single day.
I think I just have to laugh, smile and giggle every day now, even though I am still staying at where I am now. !!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)