2012

What is the purpose of life? I am still questioning myself in the last few days of 2011.
Tomorrow is the first day of 2012. What is my next step? Where should I head to?
Many uncertainties and I think there is not point keep on thinking.
I am losing the strength to move on. I am too eager to look for a change in my life.

Reflect my 2011. I worked. I jogged. I swam. I read 3 books. I studied IELTS. I watched many movies and series. I went out with friends. I hike. I dined with family and friends. Many company trips. I stayed alone in the hotel. I went India and met old friends. I went Europe again. This time in western Europe. Met new friends. I lay lazily on the couch and did nothing - thinking and dreaming. I played few songs. Talked to my mum and sisters, learned how to cook some dishes from my mum. Listened to many songs. I cried. I was nervous. I rejected someone. Coached new staff. Taught my students and prepared them for exams. Lost my passion in work and found it again in work. I was promoted. Cooked with friends and laughed together with them. Drunk. Shot many photos. I started French.

2012 Resolution
1) Clear all debts
2) Be organized and discipline.
3) Exercise everyday.
4) Read a book every month
5) Watch TV less, much lesser.

I don't want to lose myself. I don't want to surrender to reality.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)