Kuching 没有猫的猫城

This is a city with a lot of cats statues. Real cat? I haven't seen one yet.

Went here last Thursday. It rains everyday. Cold. Like I have predicted, I was tired and I didn't feel good. Tried to enjoy, and I did, sometimes.

Trapped in the blues, self-reflected these few days and tried to figure out what had happened and why I felt like that.

I would like to let go. I want to find a solution. But, the only solution I can think of is to forgive/ at least forget. (The best way to forget is to get a nice sleep)

Annie drove us around the city, passed by the only toll here. She was proud of it - many tolls in KL, they have only one ... Get it? gagagaga

We got into a street - some people will call it Chinatown, which I don't agree with. This China street, with a lot of shops. They sell all kinds of souvenirs. We couldn't stop ourselves from shopping at these shops.... This happened when all are girls (gender bias, am I)

Anyway, today it was my 3rd day here. I'm still having the self-reflection. It's a bad?? habit, maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)