de last day @ Kuching

This morning I woke up quite early (not as early as when I need to work), it was 8.30am. Packed my luggage, I was thinking to go out for a walk at the riverfront n take the sampan to another side of the river.

The floor was wet outside. There was some rains i think. It was fresh walking outside after the rain. Everything looked lively. Some kids passed by me, one of them suddenly sang in Chinese 老鼠爱大米.... and then they all burst in laughs. I turned and smiled at them. This was not the first time I met kids like that here. Yesterday, I was shotting some photos. A gang of four suddenly postured in front of me, hahahaha I shot them. They are future models. There was also kids passing by me and said "halo, moi".....

Finally I got into a sampan. 40 cents a ride. The old man rowed the sampan away from the jetty and then he pulled a string - the motor brooooooooommmmmmm, and the sampan moved across the river. A little girl kept her eyes on my camera, when I was shotting some photos. heihei then I spoke with my facial expression, do you want a photo? She was shy, but she wanted it. gagagaga

In 5 minutes, I'd crossed the river at the Astana and Margarita Fort. I saw passengers paying by dropping the coins on the floor as if he is a bagger (am I too subjective to think like this?). Ermmmmm, although I felt bad to do that, I did the same.

At the jetty, I saw people fishing. They had fruitful fishing, 2 big FISH!I was so exciting when the man pulled   up the fish. But, when the fish started to struggle in order to get some air, I felt really sorry for the fish.

I walked away. Slowly, I headed towards the Astana and the new building of Undangan Negeri. I couldn't get in as both were guarded by police with tight security. I shot some photos from the outside carefully (haahha I worried that they will shoot me) and walked around. But found nothing interesting. Then I headed back to the jetty.

Took sampan back to the riverfront, mmnnnn, I felt a bit boring. I decided to leave and went for a cup of coffee :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)