remembrance

I want to use this page, to remember the pop artist that I like the most. My memories will fade one day. The songs will not. It will be played by the radio channel, 90 hits, millennium hits, just like today, I was listening 80 hits from the radio channel.

  1. 张学友
  2. 光良品冠
  3. 齐豫Chyi
  4. 王菲Faye Wong
  5. 五月天May Day
  6. 莫文蔚Karen
  7. 陈绮贞
  8. Alanis Morisette
  9. The Corrs
  10. James Blunt
  11. Cold Play
  12. Maroon 5

These are the artists who I'm able to recall now. There are more.

Comments

  1. Michael Jackson?
    Backstreet boys
    Hanson
    Celine Dion :):):)

    Finally get to comment, Ms.Yen. Thanks for changing the option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah! thank you so much for reminding me!!! They are indeed my favourite singers. And Backstreet boys, how can I forget about them? Hanson, if i'm not mistaken,they were very young at that time, weren't they? :)

    not a big deal to change option. glad to read your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)