a chat

It was a chat few months back. I was out station at Kuala Terengganu. Chatting with friends about over population and the resources shortage.

"How many children you want?" I asked.
One said 2 and another said 3. Why?
To secure the generation.
"But, you know that our earth is over population." I said.
"Yes, but why you don't want to have children?" They said.
"Why can't we adopt?"
"Not your own.." "Is different."
"There are a lot of orphans out there waiting for adoption."
...... (I forgot what they said:))

I think the interesting chat is like above, maybe not similar, but close to.

Ask me if I want my children. I always tell no, but who knows. In my heart, Que Sera Sera......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)