Limitation

Finally, after long struggle, I've decided to drop the twins.

I had been teaching them for almost 1 year. They didn't improve at all. Their only task in the lesson was to make me angry and get away from the tuition. All the lessons ended up with anger and I was overwhelmed by frustration.

I'm a result-oriented person and always clear about what I want to do and look for ways to achieve it. I've been forgiving them again and again after what they've done to me.

It seems like their parents have pampered them too much. The twins give all kinds of excuses to explain why they make me angry. The parents will call me and explain on behalf of them. Then, they will apologize with sms and I will have lesson with them. Again, they will do something to make me angry. 80% of the lessons ended up unhappily and without any learning result.

I'm happy ~ finally I'm released.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

周王梦蝶,还是蝶梦周王