Believe in Myself

I want to believe in myself - no matter what other people tell me, no matter what they say.

thinking too much has always been my problem. Sometimes, it is good - it gives me another minute of thought before action. But sometimes, I lose a chance of moving forward.

I think a lot, probably because I do no believe in myself. I always doubt on myself - and today I read it on newspaper - people who head towards maturity - will always doubt on her/his own decision and values. Erm, could it be? I'm too matured? gagagaga I doubt so...

If I do not care what the people think, and what they feel, probably I'll be more successful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)