accident

Yesterday afternoon, I was driving back home after the Global Fund training. It was tiring. 
And the piling up tasks would never let me rest. I tried to relax along the way home.
It started raining like a shower. From my windscreen, I could not see the road properly. I drove carefully and slowly.

As the rain turned into droplets, I finally got back to the road I used to pass through. There was a new traffic light at the cross junction. (good, it could reduce accidents and the drivers would drive slowly.)

Came to the 2nd traffic light....When it turned green, I released my break n the car moved....Suddenly, the car in front of me STOPPED without any warning!!!!! GOSH!!! I must stop my car right now! I pushed the break, hope it would stop right away. But the road was so slippery after the rain. I could feel my car was not in my control. It swayed to the front and I thought it would bang the car in front of me.
Finally, my car stopped. I was numbed. I could not think and feel anything. Was there a bang? Did I bang his car? Please. No....
Then, the car in front of me and the car in front of this car stopped at the roadside.
I got down from my car, SURPRISINGLY ... I saw no scratch, nothing happen to my car.....
I checked again to make sure I'm right. Only the car plate was cracked.
Thank GOD...
My heart was still pumping like a running horse...... So scary, and frightening
I thought this time I have finally got into a serious accident.

Then, I saw the Proton plate on the road. I picked up and walked to the cars.

I thought he would be angry with the 1st car that caused the accident. I expected an angry face turning to me.
But, his first reaction was, " Are you Okay? Are you injured?"
Oh, all of a sudden, the fear was swept away. I felt so warm and grateful. This guy was so kind and caring. He cared for a stranger. He did. 

Most of us tend to react to what is going on. But some of us tend to look into the condition and take the correct steps.

(In the end, 3 of the drivers were safe:) and no actions were taken.)


Comments

  1. Ah,so now I can write comment on your blog,great!
    hmm...be careful to drive...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)