Last Week

I have been here for almost 5 years and finally, I made the most difficult decision of leaving this place. It will become real very soon in half a month.
There are many thoughts in my mind, but the only thing that hurts me the most now is the accuse of me being irresponsible and unethical.
I never thought that a place which I have stayed for 5 years and a person whom I decided to stay and work for her when I tried to resign 2 years back would accuse me and even write a complaint letter to my future work place. Although it is a matter between my current association and the future one, creating unnecessary misunderstanding and problems which will spoil the relationship between the two allies is not the thing I want.
Moreover I was not given a chance to explain this and tell my reasons of leaving before they took the action. When I reflect on what had happened, I know I am the one who put myself into this situation. If I could realize in the beginning that the system and condition of the association could not be changed and I could spare myself some spaces and distances from my work, I would have left the association earlier to prevent this from happening. 
There is no time to regret. I must not make the same mistake for the next job. I must be strong. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)