Miss them

I hope I can make my way back to Ivano Frankivsk, Ukraine next year and see my old friends there. It has been 5 years not seeing them. Maybe most of them have left the town.
When good friends are spreading across the world, every moment that you spend with them is so precious. We do not know when is the next meeting and how many times we will be seeing each other in our lives.
If I could live up to 75 years old and in good health, I would meet them every 5 years for 9 more times from this year on-wards.
Autumn at Summer House, Ivano Frankivsk, Autumn at Seine, Paris, Winter at Christmas market, Old square, Prague, many many more.
Spending time with them at these places are my life memories. How could I not missing them?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)