Argh.. I'm Dying of Exhaustion

Today is a public holiday. Ended up staying at home and working throughout the day. Promised to go shopping with my mum and sister, failed to keep the promise.
Fine with the work as long as it produced the results. But, after working hours and hours, even canceled my part time job and continued working, the results was still unfavorable.
I worked till the stage where there is no way to move further anymore. It was certified ending and I called my boss to explain this. She did not pick up the phone and so I dropped her a long message.
I think I have already done my best. If this is how it ends up, I think I should let myself out from the guilty of responsibilities. I must see my contribution. Many uncontrollable factors and risks caused by external environment and parties, and I have helped my colleague to finish her unfinished task up to this stage.
Relax! Forget about the system and people who caused all these messes. Enjoy the leftover time! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)