vocation

Vocation - according to the Cambridge Online Dictionary, vocation means

"a type of work that you feel you are suited to doing and to which you should give all your time and energy, or the feeling that a type of work suits you in this way"

In Chinese, can I translate it into "天职"?

I love this word. It gives me hopes, and I feel the passion in this word.


What is the best work for me? I think there is none, unless I can define it. It's just like defining Mr. Right. Most of us ask, who is my Mr. Right/Mrs. Right? We can't stop ourselves from asking this and searching for the one. So as a job, or a work that suits us the most.


May I define my VOCATION? By define it, I shall possess the power of happiness (幸福).









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)