My mind is on leave today

I attended a general meeting of a NGO last week. Everyone was so excited about the balloting. Watching the people gave their ballots to the nominees and proposed a nomination, I couldn't stop myself from wondering the reason I attend the meeting.

Looking at the people who are newly nominated. What is the difference between these people sitting here and the people in the national election? Are they the people who really put effort to make a change in the community? Are they here to fight for their personal interests or the social welfare? Will they commit and contribute to the community?

I supposed no matter on what cause we work on, we work for humanity, aren't we?

The balloting are just another comedy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)