#To find without searching you have to have searched without finding#

#To find without searching you have to have searched without finding#

One of my friends told me that, I couldn't understand that at first. Then, something came to my mind.. it was told by my best friend many years ago 随缘. 

At that time, I couldn't understand too and I have not really understand it until today. 

随缘 to me is not something desirable. 

It sounds like you have not tried your best to achieve it. 

But, recently I started to understand that. It is not about whether you have tried to achieve. 

It is more to how you are dealing with the result. 

I can do whatever trying to achieve it, but I can't expect it would turn up positively, because whether it is 

successful or not (a failure), it is really not up to me.

可遇不可求, 

I think this Chinese quote has the same meaning as "To find without searching you have to have searched without finding". Love happens by chance. 

It is not something that you give and he/she will take it. 

I can try as much as possible to show how much I like him/her. It does not mean she/he will do the same to you.

What I can do, it is to show that but not to tell and force my thought on the person. What will be, will be. 

If this does not work out, I can go for other choice. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)