Abuse

This evening rained heavily. Most of the roads were flooded and most of us were trapped on the road, bumper to bumper. I stopped at the traffic light at the junction in front of subang parade and maybank. I was the first car and there were many cars behind me. Then, there was this siren sounded from far. I tried to find the direction of the siren and found an ambulance was at the end of the cars behind me. I drove forward slowly, into the yellow box of the cross junction. The cars from opposite lane were still crossing the junction and I couldn't go further. But the car behind me kept on horning - either he was trying to gain attention of the cars at the opposite lane, or he was trying to "force" me drive forward. Anyway, I ignored it because I couldn't drive forward when the cars were driving fast to cross the junction. Then, the cars on left lane started to move to their left and the ambulance managed to get over some cars. While the traffic light turned to green for the cars to turn from the left to right, I drove further. almost at the middle of the junction now, and tried to cross the junction to make the way for the ambulance. The motorists from the left, as usual, sped when traffic light turned green. When they saw my car almost at the middle of the junction, they stopped because they were frightened, worrying they would be hit. Finally I crossed the junction, there were few cars followed to give way to the ambulance. Then, I was driving behind the ambulance (happened to be we were heading towards the same direction). When we reached at the main road,  Oh my god, are you serious?!!! The ambulance stopped sirening!!!I couldn't believe this is happening!!!  @#$%%^&*!
I risked my life to give way to you, some other people as well, and you were cheating just to get rid of the massive traffic!!!! Shame on You!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)