My country - Truly Asia

There will be a rally at Stadium Merdeka tomorrow. Since last week, police barred the main leaders of the campaign. These few days, polices set up road blocks and checked for suspicious people. People trapped in the traffic for hours and hours. People delayed important events e.g. wedding, graduation, meeting etc. People late for flight.

Things are getting worse tomorrow. Most of the roads into city centre are blocked. The transit and buses to KL might be disturbed as well. The city will be totally in siege. People who work and have business in the city are either get a leave or find their ways to go to their offices in the city. I don't know how many million of loss we need to bear after this. I don't know how many people will be affected tomorrow. I don't know what changes will happen.

I would never understand my country. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)