I just want to leave

I always thinking to run away when I face the problem that I can't solve.
Anyway, it's just some thoughts. I never do so.

May be I'm too naive, I just can't believe the people can be so fake. (I think they have used to it.)
At this moment, they are blaming you for something. But, after a moment, they smile to you and ask for your favour.
They are like the evening weather....

The organisation does not share a common vision. They try to get rid of each other. They afraid and kiasu that they are not getting the $$....... Why are they not getting the $$? The reason is not about whether they are part of the process or not. They really should think about it.

I was not so happy today, facing those fake people at the workshop.
I wondered our works, done by all these people would it really benefits the community?
I don't know as I'm part of them.

I am part of them and it makes me upset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)