My beloved Student

I met him since he was 10.. taught him for more than 8 years?
He is smart and charming. Haha, he likes dancing, know some sports and music. Oh yeah, some chinese as well, can speak, erm fluently? I doubt that ... such a long time he did not practice.

Of course, all of all, that's because he is from a "good" background (he got more and better chances of exposure) and he is willing to put effort into what he is interested in.

Anyway, he is the one who always care about my future especially ganjiong on my mr. right. Always, pressure me to get one. gagagaga

Without notice, he is an young adult now and has prepared to fly, in achieving a higher stage of life.

Yesterday, I went farewell with him. Got him a scarf with light orange and white strips. I think it really suits him well. He was leaving to UK for degree study. He thanked me for teaching him so many years. I joked that he should score 4.0 in each semester. His mum warned him that she would withdraw him fr UK if he didn't do well in the 1st semester... Erm stress stress..

He sent me to the door after dinner. Again, he wished me to get a good man :) The difference was that he said it so sincerely, not playful anymore.

We hugged before I walked to my car. The hug reminded me of all moments that we went through together. He has truly grown up, my beloved student. He left.
I just could not stop my tears from dropping while I was driving home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler's Wife~Book Discussion

Thoughts @ ICAAP

用一杯咖啡的时间 (spend some time drinking coffee with me)